I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Monday 19 November 2012

horse ridding

    This huge white beautiful horse watched me as I pulled up in the car, There was a sign that said horse riding. I think it was my lucky day, I begged my mum to do it with me and Riana, so she did.

I struggled as i tried to get onto the horse, so  a nice man helped me on. The Instructor explained where he will be taking us and how long the horse ride will take. My beautiful white princess ran off a head of everyone, I felt like i was on a movie, with my hair flowing through the wind on a hot beautiful day. I waited at this wine place for a while, waiting for the others. Finally they caught up and we were on our way again.

We passed heaps of wineries, we finally got to  the beach. We rode through water, And up the some hills.We then got to a little flax bush and that's were my mums horse pushed her off and onto the ground.She then realised she is not the type of cowgirl she thought she was. An hour passed and we started to ride back.

We finally got to take off those tight, sexy hats. And stretched my tied legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.