I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Outlook for someday reflections

In Room 13 we entered a competition called Outlook for someday, our movie was about how the world has changed since our teachers and grandparents were younger. It was part of our sustainability inquiry.  I was in a group of five with Ryley, Shannon, Callista and Rochelle.  Here is our movie:



Something that I learnt from this project that I  did not know before was?.
In the early days, they use to  have milk and every morning the milk man would deliver it to there doors.

The part of this project that was most challenging for me was?
 sorting out the voice over for Callista's grandparents and trying to interview them from South Africa.

The part of this project I found most rewarding was?
I think founding out how the world use to be like and what Mr G, Callista's grandparents and Shannon's Nana had to say about how our world has changed  a lot since they were kids.

The thing I need to improve on the most is?
most likely Editing and learning my lines properly.

The thing I found that i am really good at is?
Talking clearly and staying on topic.

If i had to do another outlook for someday movie, the things i would do differently are?
Try to make it a little shorter, look into the video camera at all times and learn my lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.