I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Trip to Taupo

It was a hot sunny day and the traffic was moving like a Snail ,  So me and my family went out for Ice-cream. They were huge, it was a Ice-cream Heaven with chocolate bits in it. After that we got back on the road, we past heaps of smelly farms.

As we got to Taupo we saw all the snow. We stopped the car and had a snow fight , i got hit in the face  and my nose  started bleeding thanks to my older brother! Then we set off to find somewhere to stay, After a hours worth of looking we found a motel by lake Taupo. We all got settled in. Me and my sister had to share a room,while my brothers got their own rooms. Later on that day mum took us to lake Taupo. I was so happy I ran straight in, I didn't realize what i got myself into, I kept looking under the water like something was going to pop out. As i was about to completely scream my head off I saw a little thing in the water so i decided to go and play on it.

My mums friend had to come and get me because i didn't want to swim back. We spent three days at Taupo most of those days were sight seeing and long walks. After that my legs were so tired so i went to bed as soon as i got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.